Costar Insulation Mortar
Costar Mortar 10
Costar Mortar 10 is a blended mix of Portland cement, sand and special additives specifically designed for plastering works on block walls, concrete surfaces, bricks and general filling up internally and externally
- Suitable for creating a leveled surface on a very uneven masonry or concrete.
- Suitable for smoothing walls and ceilings before final treatment is applied.
- Internal and External application
- Suitable for fillings holes and irregularities, leveling and covering ceilings during renovation work.
- They are also suitable for direct application to mineral-based substrates such as gypsum boards or plastered surfaces
- Repairing, leveling and undercoating old rendered surface.
Costar Mortar 20
Costar Mortar 20 is cement based plaster mortar reinforced with special additives and polymers specifically designed for interior and exterior coating of thermal insulating plates, allowing easy application, resistant to water, impact and weather conditions with a long usage and correction period
- Easy preparation and application
- Fireproof, durable and long lasting
- Resistant to water, frost, moisture and severe weather conditions
- Minimized risk of cracking
- High level of water vapor permeability
- Long usage and correction period
Costar Mortar 30
Costar Mortar 30 is gypsum based rendering skim coat for filling defects on wall and ceiling surfaces, and for skimming surfaces finished with paint coats and wallpapers
- Easy to grind
- Layer thickness up to 10 mm
- Vapor permeable
- Excellent adhesion Surfaces finished with the coat can be painted with any kind of paint
- Very good quality matt white finishing
- Resistant to cracking in thin layer
- Resistant to cracking in thick layer
CostarCoat is water repelling, cementitious skimming mortar with a fine natural finish for concrete and plastic coatings which is used internal and external surfaces of porous or uneven concrete structures.
- Concrete Admixtures
- Tiling Solutions
- Repair & Bonding Agent
- Decorative Mortar
- Waterproofing Admixtures
- Waterproofing Membrane
- Sealants and Adhesives
- Structural Grout
- Surface Treatment for Concrete
- Investors Relation