- Reviews (0)
CONSEAL 250 is a revolutionary single component permanently elastic Polyurethane waterproofing membrane which after polymerization forms an elastomeric polyurethane membrane, resisting UV rays and capable of handling building movements.
- Excellent resistance to water and microorganism
- Resistance to temperature variation.
- Waterproofed surface provides excellent weather resistance and UV resistant
- Provides sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo-insulation. .
- It offers a seamless waterproofing system, allowing for easy localization of damage and repair.
- Does not need the use of open flames (torch)during application.
- High strength and puncture resistance and can adhere to almost any type of surface
AREAS OF USE
- Waterproofing of concrete, tiles and metal surfaces such as roof, terraces and balconies, planter boxes, retaining walls etc.
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete construction like bridge decks, tunnels, stadium stands etc.
- Waterproofing of green roofs, flowerbeds, planter boxes, kitchen, auxiliary rooms etc.