Aqualatex C10 is a high quality viscous acrylic emulsion bonding agent used for concrete repairs, especially areas where good adhesion are required. When mixed with a cement/sand or gravel combination, Aqualatex C10 becomes an effective patching and topping mortar. It is also designed for use as a polymer modifier in mortars and concretes to increased tensile, flexural and bond strengths, magnitude resistance to water and hydrolysis.
- Reduces water permeability.
- Can be used with virtually all types of cement.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Reduce dry shrinkage.
- Improve crack resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, freeze/thaw cycles, chemicals and Suitable for interior and exterior applications. deicing salts
- Helps to bond old and new concrete together
For repair and bonding of concrete:
- It is suitable for use as a bonding agent for bonding new concrete to old concrete and masonry surfaces.
- It is suitable for use in cement-based coatings, toppings, patches, levelling compound, stucco, terrazzo and mortar.
- Applicable in conjunction with mortar or concrete in resurfacing and repairing concrete floors
- It is can be used on above or below grade, internal or exterior cementitious surfaces.
- It is widely used on highway, fly-over, and concrete constructions on the sea, new and old buildings.