- Reviews (0)
Aqualatex C10 is a viscous acrylic latex emulsion bonding agent that forms an insoluble polymer matrix when mixed with cement. When mixed with a cement/sand or gravel combination, Aqualatex C10 becomes an effective patching and topping mortar.
Aqualatex C10 is also designed for use as a polymer modifier in mortars and concretes to increased tensile, flexural and bond strengths, magnitude resistance to water and hydrolysis.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces water permeability.
- Can be used with virtually all types of cement.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Reduce dry shrinkage.
- Improve crack resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
- Helps to bond old and new concrete together
For repair and bonding of concrete:
- It’s suitable for use as a bonding agent for bonding new concrete to old concrete and masonry surfaces.
- It’s suitable for use in cement based coatings, toppings, patches, leveling compound, stucco, terrazzo and mortar.
- It’s can be use on above or below grade, internal or exterior cementitious surfaces.
- It’s widely used on highway, fly-over, concrete constructions on the sea, new and old buildings.