COSTAMIX 400 is a unique combination of polycarboxylic ether-based polymers water-reducing super plasticizer (PCE based) specifically engineered for high-performance concrete to achieve improve workability, durability and also reduces permeability. This new generation plasticizer enables improved initial and final strength.
- Costamix 400 is used in the production of high-performance precast and pre-stressed concrete by reducing a significant amount of water
- Used to achieve high strength with improved workability and reduced w/c ratio.
- Costamix 400 is used to produce various ranges of concrete such as ready-mix, pumped concrete etc.
- Costamix 400 is used in all concrete works where good workability is required.
- Used in production of concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability.
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability, air entrainment and pumping properties
- Chloride-free and suitable for pre-stressing
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete both at early and final stage.
- Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack.
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content and increased workability.
- Non-corrosive to steel bars.