COSTAMIX 600 is a 4th generation unique combination of polycarboxylic ether-based polymers slump retaining and water reducing super plasticizer specifically engineered for high-performance concrete to achieve improve workability, durability and also reduces permeability. This new generation plasticizer enables improved initial and final strength.
- Costamix600 is used in the production of high-performance precast and pre-stressed concrete by reducing significant amount of water
- Used to achieve high strength with improved workability and reduced w/c ratio.
- Long-distance transportation of concrete.
- Costamix600 is used in all concrete works where good workability and increased waterproofing properties are required such as sea walls, swimming pools, tunnels, bridges etc.
- Used in production of concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump.
- Hot weather concreting.
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability.
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability and pumping properties
- Suitable for pre-stressing
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete both at early and final stage.
- Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack.
- Reduces /eliminates the high energy requirements of external heat for accelerated curing.
- Provides perfect slump retention at hot climates.
- About 20-30% water reduction.