COSTAR EXPANSEAL 200 is a two-component poly-sulphide joint sealant which, when the Part A and B components are mixed together leads to a chemical reaction, which cures to a ﬁrm, ﬂexible rubber like seal with excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, glass, acrylic, stone, metal and many other common building substrates. It is very ﬂexible and has good chemical resistance.
Costar Expanseal 200 is available in gun and pouring grades. The gun grade is ideal for general application while the pouring grade is ideal for joints in horizontal surfaces.
- Excellent repair ability and bonding property
- Sealant will not cause staining to concrete masonry or stones
- No unwanted remoistening
- Under temperature –20⁰C to 80⁰C, it performs well
- Durable, and unaffected by UV rays, ozone and other weathering conditions
- It has a movement capability that provides satisfactory hermetic
- Sealing of the joint subjected to expansion, contracon, vibration and cyclic movement
- Sealing of expansion, contraction & construction joints in building structure
- Sealing of cracks
- Glazing joints of window, door frame and curtain walls
- Sealing joints in brickwork, retaining walls, basements and subways.
- Sealing of joints in traffic areas such as, Bridges, roads and car parking areas
- It is also recommended for use in high rise buildings and other applications where access for subsequent maintenance will be difficult and the risk of early movement failure must be minimized.