Costar Plastering Mortar is a blended mix of Portland cement, sand and special additives specifically designed for plastering works on block walls, concrete surfaces, bricks and general filling up internally and externally.
Areas of Use
- Suitable for creating a leveled surface on a very uneven masonry or concrete.
- Suitable for smoothing walls and ceilings before final treatment is applied.
- Suitable for fillings holes and irregularities, leveling and covering ceilings during renovation work.
- They are also suitable for direct application to mineral-based substrates such as gypsum boards or plastered surfaces
- Repairing, leveling and undercoating old rendered surface.
- Grey/White Powder