Costar Repair Mortar 30 is a one-component, smooth finish easy to use cementitious patching mortar ideal for the repair or re-profiling of concrete. Costar Repair Mortar 30 is provided as a pre-mixed, polymer changed, dry powder which when blended with water is intended for application between 3-20mm.
- Easy to prepare and quick to apply.
- Improves impermeability and chemical resistance.
- Improves compressive strength and durability
- Excellent high build properties
- Zero VOC content and freeze/thaw resistant
- Good adhesion to substrates, subfloors and stable adhesive residue.
- Excellent standard of finish can be achieved to allow direct application of coverings.
- Patching and repair of masonry blocks, curbs, steps, sidewalks, and more, both for external and internal purposes
- Used as plaster on walls and panel system.
- Ideal for restoration of honeycombed, spalled or otherwise damaged concrete
- It may be used for flatwork, in-situ or precast beams, columns and walls.
- It may be applied for mass or thin-set repairs.
- It’s suitable for above and below grade repairs.
- It’s used as plaster on new type walling and panel system.
- It’s widely used re-profiling and repairs on highway, fly-overs, car parks concrete constructions on the sea