Costarbex 100 is combination of a plasticizing agent which allows the use of a reduced water/cement ratio with consequent increased strengths and durability and a gas producing expansion medium. The expansive medium counteracts the natural settlement and plastic shrink- age of the grout and aids stability and cohesion.
- Easy placement of grout
- Costarbex 100 is used as an admixture for cementitious grouts for increased cohesion
- High early strength development in grouts, without the use of chlorides.
- Reduced water/cement ratio mixes in the grout mix ensuring low permeability and long term durability in service.
- It is also used where a reduced water/cement ratio and positive expansion is required.
- It is suitable for use in the grouting of bearing plates, tunnel linings, nonshrink crack injection etc.
- Applications include bed grouting, duct grouting, non-shrink infilling and jointing