COSTARCEL 100 is chloride based concrete set accelerator, ready-touse liquid admixture. It accelerates initial setting time one to three times faster than normal mortar and concrete without adversely affecting other properties of concrete and mortar.
COSTARCEL 100 improves workability and strength while hastening the hydration of cement. It makes the mix easier to place and speeds construction by shortening the initial set and curing time without resulting in slump loss. Time and labor are saved because formwork and other protection can be removed earlier and finishing can be started.
Early Strength Concrete: COSTARCEL 100 delivers excellent results in normal and hot weather conditions where very high early strengths are required. COSTARCEL 100 is designed for applications where early stiffening (slump loss) is not desirable but high early strengths must be obtained within a specified time.
- Can be used for concrete repair especially areas requiring SCC repair compounds
- High Flow and Fluidity and controlled expansion
- Chemical resistant
- Allows for early stripping and reuse of forms
- No effect on slump
- High strength
- Concrete repairs and protection
- Concrete requiring fast stripping times
- Self-compacting concrete
- Pile cap re-profiling
- As a substitute for rapid hardening cement
- Pre-cast elements
- Can also be used in cold climates where accelerated strength development is necessary