Costargrout- C40 is a 3-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, epoxy baseplate grouting system produced from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product, hardens in 24 hours.
- Long working time.
- High vibration resistance.
- Fast strength gain.
- Low peak exothermic system for large pours.
- High effective bearing area.
- Excellent flow-ability.
- Precision seating of baseplates.
- Precision grouting of wind turbine tower bases requiring rapid strength gain.
- Grouting under equipment, including heavy impact and vibratory machinery, reciprocating engines compressors, pumps, press, etc.
- Grouting for “pour-back” anchorage on post tensioning projects (e.g. segmental bridge).