CostarGuard is a modiﬁed water repellent silane solution based on a monomeric silane, specially intended for the external waterprooﬁng of mineral building material, It is specially designed for long-term waterprooﬁng and durability beneﬁts to concrete.
- Solvent-Free, non-toxic and biodegradable
- Low VOC Content
- High depth of penetration
- Increased surface hardness
- Effective on micro cracks up to 0.3mm.
- Protects against alkali-aggregate reaction in concrete
- Reseals future hairline cracking.
- Reduction of chloride diffusion.
- Long-term performance – No re-application or future maintenance required.
- 100% trafficable after the ﬁrst watering.
- Minimal risk of damage during construction or thereafter.
- 80% Water permeability reduction.
- Reduces scaling in freeze-thaw environments by 89% at 50 cycles.
- Suitable for tanking applications (posive hydrostatic pressure) – tested to 400 metres.
- Rooftops & Podium Decks
- Road & Rail Bridge Decks
- Wharf Decks & Marine Structures
- Airport Runways, Taxiways, Aprons
- Water Retaining Structures
- CostarGuard can also be used as a water repellent for mineral building materials especially substrate with low porosity such as concrete, clinker brick, ceramic tiles)
- It can be used as a water repellent under topcoat