Krystal Coat is one-component crystalline waterprooﬁng slurry that is specially designed to permanently waterproof both old and new concrete. It lowers the permeability of concrete and is used in place of surface applied waterprooﬁng membranes for improved durability and longevity of concrete.
- Easy application, environmental friendly and cost effective.
- Potable water approved – NSF/ANSI 61
- Penetrates concrete, seals and post seals shrinkage cracks, up to 1/64” (0.4 mm)
- Can be applied to green concrete as soon as forms are stripped
- Protects concrete against freshwater, saltwater, wastewater & aggressive groundwater
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure
- Applied to positive or negative side water pressure
Areas of use
Suitable for all concrete applications for water impermeability Exterior (positive side) or interior (negative side) waterproofing of below-grade foundations, basements, retaining walls, utility vaults, elevator pits. Water tanks, wastewater tanks, water catchment basins, manholes, parking garages, tunnels, slurry walls.