COSTAMIX 500 is a unique combination of polycarboxylic ether-based polymers slump retaining and water reducing super plasticizer specifically engineered for high-performance concrete to achieve improve workability, durability and also reduces permeability.
- Costamix 500 is used in the production of high-performance precast and pre-stressed concrete by reducing a significant amount of water.
- Used to achieve high strength with improved workability and reduced w/c ratio.
- Long-distance transportation of concrete. In the production of bridges and viaducts
- Costamix 500 is used in all concrete works where good workability is required.
- Used in production of concrete with extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump
- Hot weather concreting.
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability.
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes the risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability, air entrainment and pumping properties
- Chloride-free and suitable for pre-stressing
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete both at the costamix-500 early and final stage.
- Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack.
- Reduces /eliminates the high energy requirements of external heat for accelerated curing.
- Non-corrosive to steel bars
- Provides perfect slump retention at hot climates.