CostarCure 30 is water-based concrete curing compound is formulated from hydrocarbon resins and may be used on interior, exterior, vertical, and horizontal concrete surfaces.
How it Works
CostarCure 30 forms a layer that holds an ideal measure of water in newly placed concrete for complete hydration of the cement. Approximately after 20-21 days, the film starts to synthetically separate when exposed to UV rays. The film will in the long run dissipate from the surface.
CostarCure 30 can be used on both interior and exterior applications where paint, resilient tile, or resilient flooring may be applied later.
Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use and VOC compliant
- CostarCure 30 helps to improve the compressive strength of concrete significantly
- Improved tensile strength
- Excellent resistance to cracking and surface crazing.
- Improves resistance to abrasion and the corrosive actions of salts and chemicals.