COSTAR SUPERBOND 15 is Polyvinyl based acrylic bonding agent that is designed as an integral adhesive for cement, bond coats, mortar and concrete to enhance compressive strength, bond strength, chemical resistance and waterprooﬁng properties.
COSTAR SUPERBOND 15 has an excellent stability against cement and provides excellent adhesion to various substrates such as concrete, masonry, brick, wood, metals, and others. Cement modiﬁed with COSTAR SUPERBOND 15 shows superior ﬂexural and impact strength, as well as excellent abrasion resistance compared to unmodiﬁed cement. Cement mortars prepared with COSTAR SUPERBOND 15 have improved resistance to many industrial chemicals and improved resistance to water, ultraviolet light and heat.
- Easy applicability and helps to achieve low water cement ratio
- Improve corrosion protection
- Improves the weather resistance of concrete and mortar, by reducing the impact of chloride and other agents
- Improves flexural and tensile strength of concrete and mortar.
- Proven performance and versality of usage
- Helps to control the hydration process of concrete and mortar and therefore reduce the incidence of cracks
- Helps to improve the waterprooﬁng properes of concrete and mortar
COSTAR SUPERBOND 15 can be used in the following areas:
- As a bonding for old and new concrete, mortar and screed
- External rendering
- Floor screed and toppings
- Waterprooﬁng and tanking
- Industrial ﬂoors and screeds
- Concrete repairs and Patching
- For Waterprooﬁng of basements, roof slabs, water tank.
- Producon of water resistant adhesives for brick slips, tiles,