Costar Superbond 20 is a two-component epoxy bonding material ready for on-site mixing and use. The product is ideal for roads, bridges, pavements, loading bays and factories, and for bonded or granolithic floor toppings. It is equally suited to internal and external applications. Costar Superbond 20 conforms to ASTM C881: Type II, grade 2, class C.
- Easy-to-use for bonding/grouting applications
- Can be applied on to dry or damp substrates
- Exhibits high mechanical strength and bonding strength
- Slow cure allows time to erect steel reinforcement and formwork
- Excellent adhesion to most structural materials
- For bonding of fresh, plastic concrete to existing cementitious surfaces
- For use on horizontal surfaces or on vertical surfaces where mortar or concrete can be supported by formwork.
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Ideal for roads, bridges, pavements, loading bays and factories etc