Costar Tile Fix 10 is a high polymer modiﬁed tile adhesive, specially formulated for ﬁxing low porosity vitriﬁed tiles and ceramic tiles on the ﬂoor of normal size in internal and external areas. The adhesive can be used for ﬁxing ceramic tiles on wall and ﬂoor and is suitable for dry as well as wet areas for internal and external application.
- High Bond strength.
- The free-ﬂowing product makes it easier to mix and apply, easy-to-use.
- Useful for bed thickness of 3-15* mm.
- May go up to 15 mm in a limited extent for wall & ﬂoor application.
- Thixotropic formula – no sag, for the easy application on the wall.
- Low VOC – For a healthy living.
- For installation of vitriﬁed tiles on the ﬂoor.
- Suitable for Tile-on-tile application of vitriﬁed tiles on pre-exisng ceramic tile ﬂoors.
- Laying tiles over cementitious waterprooﬁng.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather condions.
- Bonding of tiles on existing tiles
- All type of low and high absorpon tiles
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal application
- Suitable for normal sized ceramic and vitriﬁed tiles.In tiling of sound surfaces of concrete and non-sand surfaces such as; gypsum bond, parcle board, plywood and other large scale stones.