Costarpoxy 40 is a three-component, heavy-duty, chemical resistant adhesive for ﬁxing tile &natural stone of small & big format on wall & ﬂoor. It provides excellent, highly durable bond strength for ﬁxing tile & stone on metal surfaces.Costarpoxy40 adhesive can be used in wet, internal and external areas. Due to its chemical resistant properties, it can also be used in commercial installations of chemical prone areas, food processing industries, commercial kitchens, restaurants, high traffic and workshop areas. It provides excellent strength to metal and glass surface.
- Excellent adhesion properties.
- High tensile and compressive strength.
- It can be applied in wet areas, internal and external applications.
- Highly durable and impact resistant.
- Due to chemical resistant properties, it can be used on ﬂoor & wall in chemical prone areas.
- It can be applied at a higher height level where the cement-based adhesive has limitations.
- Mechanical ﬁxing is not required for a higher height level.
- Light & white marbles will not stain when ﬁxed with Costarpoxy Adhesive.
Areas of Use
- Costarpoxy 40 can be used for ﬁxing tiles and natural stones and for groung tile joints.
- In ﬁxing tile & natural stone such as marble, travertine etc. on surfaces like metal sheet, aluminium panels, glass, plywood and gypsum board.
- Perfect for use in extreme applications where tiling is subject to moisture, chemical aacks or frequent heavy traffic.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather conditions
- Bonding of tiles on existing tiles
- Wall cladding
- It can be used for ﬁxing tile and natural stone on ceilings & elevated structure.
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal application, commercial kitchens, lobbies, swimming pools, bathrooms, fast food restaurants, breweries, dairies, wineries, factories, shopping malls, meat processors and distilleries.