Costar Tile Fix 20 Flex is a Cementitious adhesive made of mixed binders with an excellent workability and high adherence. It has no vercal slip and extended open time for ﬁxing large sized Vitriﬁed Tiles and regular sized Natural Stones with excellent water resisng properties. Suitable for interior and exterior pavements, interior claddings and base boards. Suitable for overlaying new pavements on top of a previously led ﬂoor and under ﬂoor heating ﬂooring.
- Anti-dropping performance (Non-slip/excellent inial adherence)
- Long open time; allows rectiﬁcation
- Rheologically improved with high stability and excellent performance
- Highly recommended for large and heavy format ceramic and vitriﬁed tiles as well as regular sized natural stones.
- Excellent Waterprooﬁng properties and water resisting properties; adding a bonus beneﬁt
- Polymer/resin modiﬁed
- Extra added ﬂexibility thereby resisting stress caused by thermal expansion and contraction of bonding layers.
- Easy to use with excellent workability and thixotropic consistency.
- Wall tiling of high rise building with non-adhesive force requirement, sidewalks added to heavy traffic.
- Laying tiles over cementitious waterprooﬁng.
- In ﬁxing regular sized natural and arﬁcial stones such as marble, travertine etc.
- Tiling of interior and exterior facades of the building which are exposed to outside weather condtiions.
- Bonding of tiles on existing tiles
- Tiling of swimming pool
- Interior painted walls – if the paint coating is completely bonded and sound
- In tiling of sound surfaces of concrete and non-sand surfaces such as; gypsum bond, parcle board, plywood and other large scale stones.
- All type of low and high absorpon tiles
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal application
- Product recommended for the placement of grindings.
- Gluing of ﬂoors with under ﬂoor heating and overlays on interior ﬂoors.
- Suitable for sidewalks added to heavy traffic.
- Suitable for up to 40 x 40 cm pieces in exterior claddings, and up to 3m high.