Costarﬂo 600 EMS is a three component solvent free heavy duty non shrink epoxy resin-based mortar for patching and screeding industrial ﬂoors. It is designed for application or thickness ranging from thickness of 3-10 mm and above. It is used where heavy duty ﬂooring is required with mechanical and general chemical resistance.
- Excellent mechanical resistance with high compressive and ﬂexural strength.
- Non-slip surface for safe vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
- Excellent general chemical resistance against solutions of acid, alkali, salts, oils, fuels and solvents.
- Durable with long service life and easy maintenance.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and intense traffic.
- High bonding strength with substrate.
- Minimal disruption due to thickness causing little interference with exisng levels.
Costarﬂo 600 EMS is used for industrial ﬂooring and walls requiring resistance to heavy mechanical/chemical wear, ease of cleaning and hygiene such as:
- Warehouse and factory ﬂoors
- Food and beverage industries/breweries
- Heavy engineering industrial ﬂoors
- Areas where heavy forklifts and corrosive chemicals are of concern
- Machine shops and workshops
- Chemical plants
- Water treatment plants
- Storage areas
- Plant rooms
- Pharmaceucal plants
- Steel works